For drivers for Canon products click here.
- Enter the model number. The site will return a listing of all models that include those number, select the appropriate one.
- Click Get Drivers & Downloads.
- The site should auto-detect the computer operating system, and for some models, it also recommends a driver.
- If it does not recommend a driver (or you need a different one), click on the Drivers heading to see all available drivers for your computer + Canon configuration. For most imageRUNNER models, use the first driver with UFRII in the title.
- Click on the driver you want to download. Accept the Terms & Conditions. Make sure you know where your downloads go! If given the option, we recommend saving the file to your desktop.
- Once downloaded, open the file. If you have to unzip it, make sure to unzip it to the desktop and then open the .EXE file. This will walk you through the steps of installing the driver.
Please note that in an effort to be environmentally conscious, most of these drivers are pre-configured to BW printing and auto-duplex standard. Changes can be made by accessing the driver through:
(Start Button) > Devices & Printers > (R-click) Machine Name > Printing Preferences